Friday, July 13, 2012

Recovery 365 – July 14 – Confidence

Recovery 365 – July 14 – Confidence

Confidence

I’m doing the best I can!! How many times have you said this? I know that I’ve said it literally hundreds, if not thousands of times, and I felt that I really meant it to be true. But in a lot of cases, I don’t really believe it WAS true. Sometimes we don’t realize our capabilities in ourselves. We don’t realize what we can accomplish if we really set our hearts and souls into it. We stop short of finishing something that we started because we don’t think we CAN finish it. Confidence in our self sometimes has to be learned, and then practiced. Now don’t get me wrong, as I do believe that we have to know our limitations, but that’s where the “Wisdom to know the difference” comes in.
One Day at a time
Milkman Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment